AnyTone has finally released enough information for you to make a decision on which radio you might want to buy. Here are the details.
- Cross band repeater function (analog-analog, analog-DMR mixture, DMR-DMR)
- Dual RX simultaneously (Analog+DMR or Analog+Analog)
- Allows UU , UV, VV and VU dual band
- Full duplex talk same as the mobilephone(with BT earpiece or wired earpiece)
- Two power transistor PA for higher power
- AES256 digital encryption
- PTT Over Ride in digital channel ( allows the supervisor to start the transmission while the worker is talking)
- Weather Alert
You can pick one of the four different radios described below:
- D578UVIII is the basic unit and has no GPS or Bluetooth and cost $299
- D578UVIIIG is same as above with GPS but no Bluetooth and cost $329
- D578UVIIIB is same as above with BlueTooth but no GPS and cost $359
- D578UVIIIPRO is same as above with BlueTooth and GPS and cost $399
By using any of the links below, you will be directed to the store to put down a $50 deposit.
AnyTone estimates shipping from their factory will be September to retail sales outlets. Customers are expected to receive shipments in October. Beta testers are currently working out bugs in the firmware.
WITH BLUE TOOTH
WITH BLUE TOOTH and GPS